Ohaider doodz

Go down

Ohaider doodz

Post by TheCrimsonKing on Tue 28 Sep - 23:48:47

Ohaider.

I saw a forum just like this... different banner, and thrice as many smileys... different logos, just aesthetically different. the entire layout is the same, though. Oh! I forgot to say, I am Malshun, if you were on the IF forums and saw me. I have been diligently reading every single page on your thread. Very Happy A bit obsessive, if you ask me. But that's just my opinion, I want to know what I think.
lol!

I like gaming, and I am great at finding bugs that are easily exploitable, as well as difficult exploits. In 3-D games, I am good at finding map bugs, but in 2-D games like this, there isn't much potential for that. Razz Games are fun.

Woo! Dragons rock! cheers

I like fire.

EDIT: OH! I forgot, I am Malshun on those other forums, I am TheCrismsonKing on IF. Razz

Last edited by TheCrimsonKing on Wed 29 Sep - 21:22:40; edited 1 time in total
TheCrimsonKing
Egg
Egg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ohaider doodz

Post by Alfreredocsil on Wed 29 Sep - 0:27:22

Yeah, these forums have a set of premade skins so when you choose it's likely you'll get something thats been used. You can customize the color scheme and the pics though so the format is the same but you can always change things around a bit. It's kinda nice in that since it's been out there and used, people are likely familiar with how it works with the links and topics and so on and so forth.
I am experimenting with adding more smilies, I have found some really cool ones but they are a bit of a pain to add so it's a slow process, plus I messed up and didn't save a version of the skin I was working on with the new smilies and they got wiped out. More to come in the future though.

Anyway, glad you made it over here, have fun!
Alfreredocsil
THE GOD OF THIS REALM
THE GOD OF THIS REALM

View user profile http://alagaesiaonline.superdiscussions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MINDROP on Wed 29 Sep - 11:11:45

Yeah, we really ought to add smileys. I am busy with production in other areas, but i'll look into it.

Glad to have you. good to know someone is reading these threads.

()====|}:::::::::::::::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::::::::::::{|====()
I need a new sig.
MINDROP
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM
SPARTAN GOD OF THIS REALM

View user profile http://armstrong.team-talk.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum