Thank you MD, that answers my questions and doubts about this Smile
Vervada
Mature Hatchling
Mature Hatchling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shades and their... antithesis?

Post by Fallen Elf on Fri 8 Oct - 17:27:47

Vervada wrote:I agree with that because it seems so easy to become a Shade yet so hard to become a Rider. And they are supposed to be fairly matched. I think this would make Riders pretty unpopular Sad
So i think there should be a possibility like this:
You are using some sorcery magic, you become a Shade.
After getting to a higher lvl(maybe 5,...10 lvls later) the spirit leaves you since you are stronger now. You have to learn a stronger spell which would call a stronger spirit into you and who(err..the spirit) would take controll over you.
This could happen every once a while i think, but once you were a Shade you could NOT be a Rider even if you were in the state of not-Shade.
And every time the spirits would leave you, the harder would it be to become a Shade. So if you became a Shade at low level this would happen so many times that after the 5th time you would be unable to become a Shade or it would be extremely hard (1 in a 5000 of high-levle-sorcery-spells).
I think it would even up the becoming of a Shade and Rider.

Shades are going to be hard to become, because you pretty much need to master sorcery to become one, which will be hard. That...would make a Shade a very unpopular idea, because you'd have to become one after every sorcery spell you use, and you're supposed to stay a Shade once you become one anyway.

Blodh Eldrvarya Gata wrote:Maybe, when you're a shade, there's a random chance of the spirits leaving you for a bit during a fight, since shades can teleport, reanimate corpses, are fast, and strong, good as magic. and seem to be as strong as riders, but easier to become.

Not too much easier to become, actually.

()====|}:::::::::::::::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::::::::::::{|====()

Leader along with Alkara Thelduin of a popular guild D.E.A.S.(Du Ebrithil abr Sundavar[The Masters of Shadows]).

Future Game Moderator of Alagaesia Online.
Fallen Elf
The Fullmetal Alchemist
The Fullmetal Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Durz on Fri 8 Oct - 17:55:35

When you have an extremely powerful class, it is only fair to have it hard to become it. So I think it is fair to have Shades almost as hard to become as riders.

()====|}:::::::::::::::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::::::::::::{|====()

O======{}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Durz
Lord of the Minions
Lord of the Minions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Spaniard on Fri 8 Oct - 18:06:45

You're only able to become a shade when you completely master sorcery, which will take a pretty long time due to the fact that I'm making it cost a lot point wise. Than you have to think about 1) you have to basically die to have your spirits take over, and 2) You're going to be permanently evil for the rest of your account.
The Spaniard
GAME WARDEN
GAME WARDEN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top